Xiaomi Mi Band 3 packs with 0.78 Large OLED Display
Mi has launched screen touch band in India and its called MI Band 3. After the successor, of Mi Band 2 and MI Band 3 comes at the price tag of Rs 1,999. The first sale will take place on Mi.com on September 28.
The MI Band 3 has 0.78-inch large OLED display with (128 x 80 Pixel) resolution, and the touch button on the display allows users to navigate by swiping up, down, left, and right, and the new Caller ID feature also allows users to see who is calling, and silence (tap) or decline calls (long press), View App notifications, Monitor heart rate continuously, and Track activity in realtime.
MI Band 3 packs with 110mAh Li-ion polymer battery that is 60% larger than the predecessor and the company has claimed that it has up to 20 days of battery life. It supports Bluetooth 4.2 BLE connectivity, and is certified for water resistance up to 50 metres.
- Mi Band 3 capsule 17.9 x 46.9 x 12mm
- Strap Length 247mm
- Adjustable strap length155 – 216mm
- Battery capacity110mAh
- Standby time approx. 20 days
- Battery type Li-Ion Polymer Battery
- Input voltage DC 5.0V
- Input current 250mA Max
- Weight approx. 20g (including wristband)
- Body material plastic
- IP rating 5ATM
- Operating temperature -10℃～50℃
- Screen size 0.78 Inch
- Display resolution 128 x 80
- Sensors 3-axis accelerometer and PPG heart rate sensor
- Wireless connectivity Bluetooth 4.2 BLE
- Setting requirementsPhones with Bluetooth 4.0 and Android 4.4 or iOS 9.0 or higher
- Models that support the unlock function models running MIUI systems on Android 4.4 or higher or
other devices running Android 5.0 or higher
- Wrist strap material Thermoplastic elastomer
- Buckle material Aluminum alloy
Xiaomi will start selling it from Today on Xaiomi Mi Offical Website.