Blackberry KEYone smartphone in India
This is one of the best classic brands that has done something new. Expected price of this smartphone is Rs:37,999. Blackberry is launching it’s latest smartphone in India on April 2017 with the name Blackberry KEYone designed by the Chinese electronics company TCL.
The main reason which makes this smartphone look attractive is the keyboard with 4.5″ inch scratch-resistant display, Android 7.1 Nougat, 12MP primary camera, 8MP secondary camera. The size of this phone is 5.8″ inch and the touchscreen is 4.5″ inch with touch sensitive keyboard. It has Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 625 Octa-Core 2.0 GHz that is the latest processor for Android.
The main features of this smartphone are the keyboard that has 52 shortcuts which can easily access your applications by tapping keywords such as F = Facebook, W = WhatsApp etc. and gives you 3505 mAh battery and it charged 50% in 36 minutes that can save your time.
- Fully Andriod Nougat 7.1 that is the latest OS. It can access to over a million apps on Google Play Store.
- Height 5.8 inch and 4.5″ touchscreen.
- Smart Keyboard with touch sensitive keyboard. Contextual auto-correction, next-word prediction. It has personalized learning engine that can alert you to know the way you type with on screen flick typing.
- 1620 x 1080 IPS LCD(433 ppi). Protection by Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 625 Octa-Core 2.0 GHz, 64-bit Adreno 506, 650MHz GPU.
- 3505mAh of non-removable Lithium-Ion battery QC3.0 with fast charging(50% in 36 minutes.)
- Internal 32GB. Expandable memory via hot swappable microSD memory card (Up to 2TB).
- 12MP auto-focus large pixel camera, phase detection autofocus, 4K video recording at 30 fps, Continuous & touch to focus, face detection, electric image stabilization, 4x digital zoom.
- 8Mp Fixed-Focus, f2.2, 1.125um pixel size, 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps, LCD Flash Wide Selfie Mode.
- Fingerprint(front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro sensor, proximity.