Boult Audio | Wiresless In-Ear Headphones With Mic Launched
Boult Audio, an audio peripheral company has introduced its in-ear headphones – ‘Muse’ in the wireless category for sportsman and gym enthusiasts.
The headphones feature Neodymium technology and built-in subwoofers with HD drivers. It has a built-in microphone to make calls, use voice assistant & send voice notes on the go.
The Muse headset accompanies CSR 8635 Bluetooth chipset and is IPX7 affirmed. The earphones accompany ear-circles for a safe grasp and they have solid links fortified with Kevlar for assurance and strength. They likewise arrive in a packaging to bear effectively. It houses all in-line controls for playback and calls.
On the specifications front, the device boasts 9.2mm driver with an impedance of 16Ohms and has a frequency range of 20Hz-20KHz. It weighs around 12g, it has sensitive range of 108db and noise isolation of 24dp. The headphones support Android, Windows and iOS platforms.
As far as the pricing and availability, these Boult Audio headphones are exclusive to Myntra e-commerce site and at a price tag of Rs 1899.
– Incredibly Detailed High definition Audio
– Ear-loops for perfect & secure grip
– Rich Bass, Crisp Mids , and Vivid Highs
– Ultra-strong cables, reinforced with Kevlar and extra layers of rubber for protection and durability
– Neodymium HD acoustic drivers
– Robust Casing so that you don’t have to worry about wear and tear
– Built in microphone to ensure easier communication
– Easy-to-use in house controls buttons to accept calls and play, pause or skip music tracks.
– Tangle free thin flat cable
– CSR 8635 Chipset
– IPX7 Certification
– Muse is a powerhouse, enjoy uninterrupted music upto 10 hours
– Quick charge support
– Driver Size: 9.2 mm
– Rated Impedance: 16 Ω
– Frequency Range: 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz
– Sensitivity: 108 dB at 1mW
– Noise isolation: 24 Db
– Platform supported: Android, RIM, Windows, iOS
– Weight: 12 gm
– Colors: Red & Black